Below are some helpful dates to keep in mind as you navigate through the enrollment process:
BY JUNE 30, 2019
|Apply for The Greenwood Promise!|
|BY APRIL 30, 2019||File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on www.fafsa.gov|
|SPRING 2019||Apply to Piedmont Technical College|
Important things to remember:
- Before you can login you must complete and return the Promise Release of Information form to your school guidance counselor.
- Release forms are available in the school guidance counselor’s office.
- Logging in for the first time is how you apply for the Promise.
- District 50 and 52 : Your username is the same as your Student School Google Account username if you attend public school.
- District 51: Your username is the same as your Student Power School username if you attend public school.
- Students attending private schools will obtain their username via their guidance counselor.
- Students homeschooled will need to contact the Promise office to obtain their usernames.
- The initial password is welcome.
- Need more help with the Promise Portal? View instructions here.
Phase 1 provides tuition assistance for students to obtain a certificate, diploma, or associates degree from Piedmont Technical College or one of the other SC technical colleges if a particular major is not offered at Piedmont Tech.